Due to the upsurge in cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in our area and in cooperation with the government regulations, we are taking every precaution possible to protect both our customers and our employees during this time of concern and to assist with payment issues customers may be experiencing.
Pursuant to LPSC Special Order No. 43-2020, Kaptel is currently offering the following payment plans to its residential customers in Louisiana:
- 1. 30, 60, and 90 day payment plans in which the past due balance is split into 1, 2, or 3 equal payments.
- 2. 12 month payment plan in which the past due balance is split into 12 equal monthly payments.
- 3. Payment plans based upon the customer needs and on a case by case basis.
The following operations changes will be effective immediately:
- • Kaptel retail stores are open to the public and operating Monday through Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM. You can also utilize our drive-thru window at our Kaplan office for small purchases, upgrades, and payments, and our drop box at our Abbeville office for bill payments. We also have curbside pickup at both stores. Additionally, we now have wireless delivery available.
- • Customer service reps will wear masks and sanitize all stations and equipment between each customer. There will also be sanitation stations available for customers to use.
- * You can call 337.643.7171 for any issues, or use the chat feature on our website at kaptel.net. Payments can also be made online at kaptel.net/pages/paymybill.
- * Required screening questions will be asked to our customers that require an in-house visit from our technicians, to identify potential health concerns and issues. Any technicians showing any signs of illness will not be allowed on in-house visits and will be sent home immediately.
Thank you for being understanding of these necessary changes. Please let us know if you have any questions.